Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy for PetalFresh.com
At PetalFresh.com, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. Our policy on copyright and intellectual property is as follows:
All content on PetalFresh.com, including text, images, logos, and software, is protected by copyright and may not be used without our express written consent.
The PetalFresh.com logo and name are trademarks of Bio Creative Enterprises, and may not be used without our express written consent.
We take the protection of intellectual property rights very seriously and will respond to all claims of infringement. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please contact us at email@example.com.
- User-Generated Content
By submitting content to PetalFresh.com, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, and distribute that content for any purpose. You represent and warrant that you have the right to grant this license and that the content does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
If you believe that your copyrighted material has been used on our site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send us a notification of claimed infringement that complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The notification should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
We will respond promptly to any valid notices of claimed copyright infringement.
If you have any questions or concerns about our copyright and intellectual property policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.